Chompers.io is a fun arena io game about cute little magical creatures who crave for sweets. Always hungry and never bored! Help your Chomper grow by eating candy, fighting bugs and other funny Chompers.
In Chompers.io you play with a small magical creature called a "Chomper". Your goal is to help your Chomper become the biggest Chomper in the World!
Your Chomper will eat just about anything starting from candy to apples and bananas. Eating will make him bigger but slower. Once he's big enough he will evolve into a different Chomper.
Can you collect all the Chompers?
Chompers also fight bugs and fight each other but if you get defeated, don't worry! You're one click away from the fun again, and don't forget to use the Sprint (Right Mouse Button) next time to get away from danger.
In Chompers.io you have up 30 characters to unlock, each being an evolution of the previous one. Can you unlock all of them?
Your Chomper follows the Mouse Cursor.
- Left mouse button is used to attack other Chompers or bugs.
- Right mouse button activates the Sprint which can be used to chase others or run away from danger.
- At low levels focus on eating sweets and killing bugs.
- Don't be afraid to use the Sprint because it recharges very fast.
- Try to time your attack to hit other Chompers with the tip of your weapon for maximum safe distance.
Chompers.io was developed by Night Steed Games which also developed the famous EvoWars.io, the game about evolving your hero and defeating every other player in the arena. They also developed BrutalMania.io which is the most savage io game ever made. In BrutalMania.io you take control of a peasant and slaughter other players to Level up and become the Mightiest Barbarian in the realm.
Did you enjoy playing and taking care of your Chompers? Night Steed Games would love to hear from you! Drop them a line here.
Game updates & patch notes
Update #12 (17.Dec.2019)
- The weapon size has been adjusted.
- Fixed a bug with the Energy bar.
Update #11 (03.Dec.2019)
- A bug was fixed regarding the Sprint.
Update #10 (19.Nov.2019)
- The Bugs sounds had an issue which was fixed.